MRCP (UK), MMed
Sub-specialties: Interventional Cardiology
Conditions Treated by this Doctor:
Cholesterol, Coronary Artery Disease/Coronary Heart Disease, Heart Attack / Myocardial Infarction, Hypertension, TIPSS, BRTO and portal hypertension .
Graduated from NUS Medical school in 1999 and completed Basic Internal Medicine Training in Singapore in 2005 before subspecialising in Cardiology. Completed Cardiology training in 2008 and awarded HMDP for Interventional Cardiology training in Australia (2010).
Served at Changi General Hospital since 2001 and promoted to senior consultant in 2017. Appointed as Visiting Consultant at National Heart Centre since 2012. Currently serving as the most senior interventionist in CGH and Director of the CGH Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
• HMDP in Interventional Cardiology – Sydney, Australia 2010
• FAMS (Cardiology) – 2008
• MRCP (UK) , MMed (Int Med) – 2005
• MBBS (Singapore) - 1999
• Member of MOH HTAC Subcommittee for coronary stents
• Member of CGH Medical Audit Committee (MAC)
• Member of CGH Medical Device Oversight committee (MDOC)
• Member of CGH Independent Panel for Medical Futility Cases
• Feasibility of Transradial Coronary Angiography and Intervention Using a Single Ikari Left Guiding Catheter for ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction, Journal of Invasive Cardiology 2012, Jeremy Chow, Chong Hiok Tan, Aung Soe Tin, Sea Hing Ong, Vern Hsen Tan, Yew Seong Goh, Hwa Wooi Gan, Kok Soon Tan, Jayaram Lingamanaicker
• Transradial percutaneous coronary intervention in acute ST elevation myocardial infarction including high risk patients: Experience in a single centre without cardiothoracic surgical backup. Singapore Medical Journal, 2011; 52(4): 257, J Chow, Tan CH, Tan VH, Ong SH, Goh YS
• One-Year Clinical Safety and Efficacy Study on Acute ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction Patients Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Using Endeavour Resolute Zotarolimus Eluting Stent Versus Driver Bare Metal Stent: A Single Centre Study; Bangladesh Journal of Cardiology, Vol.03, No.02. (2011) VH Tan, CH Tan, J Chow, KS Tan, SH Ong, YS Goh, HW Gan, TA Soe, PP Goh, CS Chew, J Lingamanaicker
• Pheochromocytoma – The Great Mimicker, Annals Academy of Medicine, Vol 37, No.1, YS Goh, KL Tong (2008)
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...