Visiting Inpatient Wards
Only two (2) pre-designated visitors will be allowed to visit for the duration of the admission
▪ Only one (1) visitor will be allowed to visit the patient at any one time during visiting hours from 12pm to 2pm and 5pm to 8:30pm
▪ Each visitor can only visit once per day for a maximum duration of 30 minutes
▪ Scan your entry/exit via your TraceTogether Token or app. Observe safe distancing by keeping at least one metre between persons at all times.
For Outpatient Clinics/Centres/ Emergency Department
▪ Strictly one accompanying person per patient
▪ Scan your entry/exit via your TraceTogether Token or app. Observe safe distancing by keeping at least one metre between persons at all times
Our daily visiting hours are from:
Please note that the following will be denied entry:
All who are entering the hospital are required
travel and health
status via Questionnaire/form. Anyone making false declarations can be prosecuted under the Infectious Disease Act.
We know that this may be difficult for our patients and visitors. We seek your understanding and cooperation during this crucial period, where tougher measures are necessary to fight this COVID-19 pandemic.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we continue to focus on keeping our patients and their loved ones safe.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...