Conditions Treated by this Doctor:
Dr Tsai Fung Chen graduated from the University of Malaya (MBBS) and started her internship in Singapore in 2008. She then went on to complete her M. Med (Anaesthesia) exams in 2013 and joined Changi General Hospital (CGH) back in 2017.
Dr Tsai has an interest in neuro-anaesthesia, airway management and regional anaesthesia.
• R. Chandran, ZY Beh, FC Tsai, S. Dhanushka, JY Lim. Major Lower Extremity Amputation with Peripheral Nerve Blocks in High Risk Patients. Poster presentation at 36th Annual ESRA Congress 2017 in Lugano, Switzerland, September 2017.
• Tsai FC, Mok MUS. A case series on the anaesthetic management of parturients with neurovascular lesions undergoing Caesarean Section. Poster presentation at CAS Annual Meeting 2017 in Niagara Falls, Canada, June 2017.
• Tsai FC, Mok MUS. The anesthetic management of a parturient with cerebral arteriovenous malformation undergoing cesarean section. Poster and oral presentation at WCAO 2017, in Bali, Indonesia, Feb 2017.
• FC Tsai, E. Liew, WL Leong. Review of massive transfusion protocol (MTP) activation for obstetric and gynaecological patients in a tertiary women’s hospital. Poster and oral presentation at ANZCA ASM 2016, in Auckland, New Zealand, May 2016.
• FC Tsai, C. Liu, S. Shah. Extrapleural pneumonectomy: A case report on perioperative anesthetic conduct. Poster presentation at 68th PostGraduate Assembly in Anesthesiology, in New York, December 2014.
• FC Tsai, E. Rai, A. Ng, CL Bong, II Shaiffuddin, M. Thomas. Retrospective review of anaesthesia technique in elective herniotomies for ex-premature neonates: General anaesthesia with regional block versus Regional anaesthesia alone. Poster presentation at International Scientific Meeting in Anaesthesiology 2014, Hong Kong, in November 2014.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...